Mugen Waikiki Reopens for Takeaway DiningSeptember 14, 2020
After a temporary closure, our popular on-site restaurant Mugen Waikiki has reopened and offers a new elevated takeaway menu, while introducing a thoughtful new approach to health and safety protocols.
“In the wake of COVID-19 the restaurant dining experience is a little different, but Mugen diners can rest assured knowing that their health is our priority,” said Chef Jason Yamaguchi. “The staff at the restaurant have always been committed to delivering unparalleled service, and they will continue to do so with new precautions we’ve introduced to help mitigate the risk of COVID-19.”
The restaurant has implemented new precautionary standards to ensure their takeaway customers’ well-being.
- All employees will undergo a temperature screening before the start of their shift
- All employees are required to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is provided for employees throughout the restaurant
- Stricter cleaning guidelines are in place using CDC-approved cleaning agents
- High-touch areas such as doorknobs, restrooms, and workstations are sanitized hourly
Mugen Waikiki’s Takeaway Menu featuring 12 of its most popular starters, mains, sides, and desserts, priced between $10 – $65 per item. Options include Kona Abalone Don, Parisienne Gnocchi, and Bouillabaisse, among others. For diners that can’t decide, a bento special will also be introduced weekly to highlight the restaurant’s Japanese-French cuisine.Back to blog