Mugen Waikiki Reopens for Dine-in ServiceJune 7, 2021
After a temporary closure, our popular on-site restaurant Mugen Waikiki has reopened and offers a new elevated seasonal tasting menu to the delight of their customers. Be among the first to discover Mugen’s unparalleled dining experience, refreshed tasting menu, new courtyard dining area, and new private dining room. Our new tasting menu will include our signature dishes, like the Sasanian Osetra Caviar mochi blini, and will introduce new ones, such as the Kona Kanpachi with watermelon consommé, chive oil, and aka shiso; and the Chateau Uenae A5 with negi panisse, celery root, and summer truffle jus.
In the wake of COVID-19 the restaurant dining experience is a little different, but Mugen diners can rest assured knowing that their health is our priority. Our staff at the restaurant have always been committed to delivering unparalleled service, and they will continue to do so with new precautions we’ve introduced to help mitigate the risk of COVID-19.
We have implemented new precautionary standards to ensure our customers’ well-being.
- All employees will undergo a temperature screening before the start of their shift
- All employees are required to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is provided for employees throughout the restaurant
- Stricter cleaning guidelines are in place using CDC-approved cleaning agents
- High-touch areas such as doorknobs, restrooms, and workstations are sanitized hourly